Sunday, March 8, 2009

Far Far Away

I went on a long trip to Moab Utah with my son, my brother and nephew. The sights were amazing and we had a great time! I really needed this, a chance to get way out of town, out of life and out of all the anti-normality that my life is right now. We truly had a great time. If you ever get a chance take a trip to Moab. It is in the middle of NOWHERE but then that is really the point! It is amazing!

That being said it was a bit much for me physically. The medicines really helped, but I could really tell the difference ATVing now from in times past. I am looking forward to getting off all of this medicine and getting back to my life as normal. I am really looking forward to working out again and gaining my strength back. I think that is one of the big things I have noticed is the lack of strength. I have always been very strong and I have really noticed a difference there.

This week I see the doc again. I am doing much better with the pain. My body is adjusting very well to the lower dose of Prednisone. I am hoping to lower the dose even more this week. I’ll let you know what the doctor says.

Two more pictures from Moab… because in my mind…






I’m still there!


No comments: