Sunday, June 14, 2009

Down to 10 mgs Prednisone!

I just dropped down to 10 mgs prednisone! How great is that! I have had the usual rough go at adjusting but I seem to be coming out of it. I am really getting excited about this and I think I can see the end in sight! Here is hoping.

I have had an extremely active spring with a ton of camping trips; some with the scouts, some with the family and a few ATV trips with my brothers. On the latest one we ATV’ed in, camped overnight and then ATV’ed all day long. It was a bit much for me and I was fairly wiped out today, but not as bad as it could have been. I had a hard time sleeping on the hard ground without a mat but I think that was mostly because I am so overweight. (Stupid Prednisone) =) All in all I have done well.

I am looking forward to loosing this weight and getting healthy again. I’ve got to resist the urge to do too much too quickly. The phrase I have been living by for the past while is “One step at a time” and it has really worked well for me, especially when I feel overwhelmed.

So far, so good!

Michael

No comments: