Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ahh…. Doing better!

I’m doing much better! The gout seems to bet getting more and more under control. It is only impacting one toe on my left foot and only minimally. I don’t feel any pain from the sarcoidosis that I can tell. =) I appear to be doing well with the kidney stones and the other infection I had seems to be gone. All in all, I think I am doing better!

During my last visit with the doctor he wanted me to drop the prednisone back down to 5 mgs from 7.5 mgs after three weeks. That will be this Tuesday. I think thing are going well. You never know what the future hold but I am hopeful!

Michael

Ps. Thanks everyone for the support and prayers!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Love you. So happy you are getting better. Hate it when you are hurting. Love you forever. Your wifey!

Mike said...

You're the best baby! Couldn't do it without you!

Unknown said...

Have you heard of the Marshall Protocol. I found out about it after I was placed on the Transplant list as a result of complications from Sarcoid. The interesting thing is that since 2006 when I started doing the Marshall Protocol I have not only gotten better but I am not on Prednisone or Methatrexate. Both drugs I used and they do not work they only cover up the symptoms and have to have their dosages raised then dropped. Weaning is what it is called. I've even had a doctor or two admit that Prednisone is not good medicine. Anyway, My doctor at Emory treats me using the Protocol and I thought I would mention it to you. Your doctor might not shine to the idea as it is not accepted. ME thinks it has to do more with the PHarmaceutical and insurance companies than the doctor decision. I am no longer on the transplant list and I even overcame Aspergilloma. Amazing according to my doctors. Checkt it out. God Bless you. http://www.marshallprotocol.com